Video Online - Proposal

*Here is the pitch, let me know how do you perceive this program, *
What could be changed, removed or improved !

Thank you for being a member of Salesty

We often talk together, but in the end we know very little.
What if we changed that?

You have a phone ? Or a computer with a webcam?
So everything is fine !
Because the group is international, we invite you to meet in live video!
Here is the program !

Monday, Pitch
Introduce yourself, or introduce your company, in 30 seconds to break the ice, or 3 minutes to get to know you better, choose your format!
In return, members will tell you what they liked, and offer you suggestions for improvement.
All this must be in kindness and good humor

If you prefer to prepare for it in private mode, subscribe to the pitch group on the forum.

Tuesday Networking
Come with your business card and your most beautiful smile
Depending of the number of people, we’ll open smaller video roms for easier echanges.

Thematic Wednesday
You choose your theme, call calling, prospecting, closing, sales strategy, export, etc.
You are the host, you can invite 5 people of your choice, you are the master of the event.
The stream will be broadcast to our members, on linkedin in an event if you want.
A streaming stream is available for your own usage (Linkedin, Facebook, Youtube)

Thursday: Products and Solutions
You have 10 minutes to pitch us with your webcam or your screen sharing
Then 5 minutes to answer questions from the web and our experts
classic one-hour format, four speakers, few experts for the feedback

Friday Story telling
We’re getting ready for the weekend, we chat in the lounge…
The idea is to make young people want to discover this profession!
The life of a salesperson can be exciting
Tell us about your adventures, your setbacks, your successes, share your advice…
5 participants maximum to keep it audible

You know everything about the online video coming to Salesty
these are the main outlines
The details will be defined together, see you on the forum.

How do you like it ?

2 Likes

Well done.
It think it makes a great start, if anything it can be adjusted as we go.
I am sure some other members will come with various suggestions once the program is up and running and user flood in

I made small announcement sequences with Saly, to inform the members …

For Monday-Pitch, on the operational side :

• 1 We use Linkedin’s events, for the marketing aspect, as well as for the streaming
  • 2 We start on a session of one hour max, that is to say about ten participants max
  • 3 The volunteers make themselves known in the forum.
  • 4 The link of participation being generated by the platform, they will receive it by email, or the internal message of the group
  • 5 Nothing mandatory, but it would be nice to have a coach online with us, a trainer to give feedback and advice. He would then have the status of a co-host.

For Tuesday Networking

• 1 Things are simpler. We’ll start with a private meeting, without Linkedin broadcast.
    It will just be a link to the open platform.
  • 2 I’ll just need a few facilitators, moderators. If you are ok, you tell me, I give you the adhoc status.

For Thematic Wednesday

• 1 You tell us which theme you want to animate. If you have guests. You will receive an email & password to access the platform as Admin
  • 2 We prepare the announcement to the community with the event for a Linkedin broadcast.

For Thursday

• 1 Each of our guests tells us about a tool, a service, a solution that allows him to be more efficient in his daily life as a salesman or manager.
  • 2 We see the details with the volunteers
  • 3 We prepare the announcement to the community with the event for a Linkedin broadcast.
  • 4 The link of participation being generated by the platform, they will receive it by email, or the internal message of the group

For Friday

• 1 The idea is also to convey a positive image of our profession.
  • 2 The link of participation being generated by the platform, they will receive it by email, or the internal message of the group

For members of the group who accept to host one event, I’ve made a short form with some notice https://tally.so/r/wL96oy

Any volunteers for this Monday session?
Don’t leave me alone :wink:
https://www.linkedin.com/events/7048327194309193728/comments/

I subscribed for the event. Might be late as I have an errand just before that, but doing my best to attend