I think the webmaster got twisted!

I was just improving the portal page and then I could not help it …

Anyway, I do not know, we allow ourselves a little delirium, a little humor here and there, or if we have to display an agreed sadness, to affirm all our seriousness and professionalism …

Capture d'écran 2023-03-27 003237

Very funny, Laurent. A key benefit of religious services is you feel good afterwards. You keep coming back. The Economist did an article indicating community of attending religious services, regardless of denomination, showed lower suicide rates. The sense of community acted as an antidote to depression. I know you posted your post for the humorous impact, but they do a lot of things right!

1 Like

I have deeply religious friends, others fundamentally atheist, I have no problem with that … Besides, if everyone applied a little more the precepts of religions, benevolence, solidarity, love and peace, the world would be a better place…
But I have to admit, it is also in religious books that I could discover the best of manipulation techniques.
I have the greatest respect for these social entrepreneurs who have set up these international structures, without airplanes and without internet.