I’d like to share a list of the best tools, software and services. I’ve already got my bookmarks, the ones I use for myself or with my customers, but I’d love to hear from you, share your feedback, and see if we can produce a kind of collaborative wiki for the community… What do you think?
Good subject. Here are my favorite sales tools (most free, but some are paid):
- CRM - SalesForce (for rich budgets), HubSpot (for lower or no budgets)
- Task manager - ClickUp (more complex but more powerful) or Asana (simpler)
- WebScraper - “Web Scraper - Free Web Scraping” Chrome Addon
- Lead Generation - LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Research - Good collection of OSINT tools here (https://osintframework.com/); Apollo.io, Lusha, RocketReach and DB Hoovers
- Process mapping - Draw.io - https://app.diagrams.net/
- Mind Mapping - Mind42 - https://mind42.com/
- Catch all software - Excel or Google Sheets
The best “tool” I have ever used is ALWAYS ASKING FOR REFFERALS!