I don’t know about you, but there are tools that have become almost indispensable to me, that I use every day! There is often a paid version, but the free version is so functional that I don’t even have the elegance to pay them a subscription!
If I can’t pay for them, I’ll participate to make them known:
you know, my English is more than approximate, so
Cal Indispensable to propose meetings
Online video meetings in one click
For Linkedin automation
What about you? Do you have any good tools to share?
You are better than I am - I have no time to invest in researching or using free resources - so, I simply make what I have work for now. Thankfully, my tools are working fine and Hubspot has been a life saver to staying organized!
I agree with you on one point Tanna, I also think that there is never an ideal answer or miracle tools, just solutions that suit us best.
You mention Hubspot, it’s funny because I have several clients who use it, so I was forced to put my fingers in … Now, that word alone makes me nauseous
Love this subject!
Here’s my list:
- HubSpot - free CRM; public calendar (like Cal); email opens tracking
- ClickUp - task/project management
- Zoho - Free domain email with IMAP/SMTP; free suite of apps including ticketing, CRM, etc …
- GetPocket - centralize reading materials
- BitWarden - cross device password manager
- OneNote - Personal Knowledge Based System
- Diagrams .net (ex Draw .io) for process mapping, business drawing and diagramming
- Mind42 - MindMaps
- ClipX (250 kb) - minimalist clipboard extender
- TyperTask (50 kb) - text extender with macros (date, apps commands, etc …)
- StrokesPlus .net (60 mb) - Mouse gestures that works in any app
- xMind - Mind maps (local instal)
I recently used Apollo.io for finding email addresses for a client. I thought the free version will last until 100 searches or so. However, I have searched more than 700 email addresses of prospects and it is still allowing me to search. So, I would recommend this one as a free tool to a sales person to find email addresses of prospects. I have embedded this tool in my Linkedin account and when I search a prospect via LI, I just have to open this extension and click on “Find Email” and it fetches the correct email address. The bounce rates are also lower than other tools…I have found.
Yep, Apollo offers an amazing service … You could complete it with findymail.com if you are feed up of the 25 email limitation …
Indeed, cold emailing is probably the worst prospecting strategy, that offers a poor transformation rate … We have amazing results by messaging … That could be some great new topic
Just finding my way around the forum. My free tool of choice has to be canva. I have used the free version for 2 years without feeling shortchanged of any capabilities. I have just upgraded to a fee suscription because of a client’s needs for just one capability not in the free version … I still recommend the free version.