Thank you COVID-19, now everyone is familiar with online video meetings
I was discussing this with two fellow members, and one of them said, for Salesty it would be great, to finally see and discuss with the group! I’ve known some of them for years!
Ok, but for what uses then?
And the ideas came:
- To have a Guest, a member of the group that we could interview
- To pitch our offer, to find partners, to create synergies
- Bring together several experts on a theme
- Just discuss, chat, without webcasting, in private!
- Pitcher to simply get feedback, improve in private
- HR - Broadcast interesting job offers
- Find a job, network
Ok, I say, let’s launch a little vote to see!
Technically, video is easy to deploy, but I explained that I was a little tired of paying for the community …
- If some members agree to give a little, there are solutions not too expensive …
- Or we make a low membership fee, and priority for them to participate ?
I have looked at
- Whereby Business (closed group) starts at 30$/month
- Streamyard Pro (open group streaming Lnk) starts at $49/month
Online video meetings for the community?
- Great, I participate
- I’ll watch
- I don’t know
- No, thanks